The Withholding Tax Certificate is an important document for tax purposes. It is issued by the Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTCL) and is used to record the amount of withholding tax that has been deducted from your PTCL bill.
In order to download your PTCL withholding tax certificate for the year 2022-2023, you will need to follow a few simple steps. We have outlined them for you below. Keep in mind that this process can be completed either on your computer or mobile device.
First, you will need to visit the official website of Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited. Once you are there, locate the “Downloads” section and click on the link that says “PTCL Withholding Tax Certificate.”
Next, you will be prompted to enter your personal information, such as your name and address. After you have done so, click on the “Submit” button. Now, you will be able to download the certificate in PDF format.
How to Download Online PTCL Withholding Tax Certificate in 2022-2023?
1. Go to the PTCL website. (ptcl.com.pk/CustomerTax/TaxInquiry)
2. Click on the “Downloads” tab.
3. Select the “Withholding Tax Certificate” link.
4. Enter your PTCL account number in the space provided.
5. Click on the “Submit” button.
6. Your Withholding Tax Certificate will be displayed on the screen.
7. Save or download the certificate for future reference.
Note: The Withholding Tax Certificate is valid for one year from the date of issue. For more article or quires visit our homepage.